I GOT THIS™
Across the country inventory is scarce and this is becoming the Mother of All Sellers Markets, listing presentations are turning into FBI background checks and unaccepted offers are becoming the norm. This can be soul crushing for your buyers and emotionally exhausting for you. The end result is you have to sell the same buyer multiple homes, while only getting paid for one. On top of this, Millennials and Gen X’ers demand a great real estate experience. Good service doesn’t cut it anymore. If they are unhappy with the experience, it will become part of your permanent record – on Yelp, You Tube or Zillow. Selling real estate has morphed into American Idol or Dancing With the Stars.
Finally, a laugh out loud session that actually gives you the tools to walk into any real estate situation, and say… I Got This!!!
THE YELP EFFECT (Pleasing The Empowered Customer)™
You no longer have customers. You now have Bloggers, online reviewers, and potential Social Media Vigilantes. One bad experience or a perceived unhappy outcome can encourage an online review that will repel potential business like a 2 day old baby diaper. A customer with a Smartphone or an Internet connection has the ability to actually affect your bottom line. Ironically, most agents are doing little if anything preemptive regarding reputation management and taking charge of the customer experience. When is the best time to handle a problem? Before you have one… Learn the simple things that have an enormous impact on customer satisfaction in a laugh out loud way.
This course provides the practitioner with real-world tools to give the public extremely through disclosures, realistic and true anticipated costs and procedures, and extremely detailed and honest explanations of what to expect during their real estate transaction, to help the public avoid problems, liabilities, missteps and/or unlawful acts. The practitioner will have tools that will Easify™ the real estate transaction for the public and provide better information helping the public make informed decisions.
Real estate today is mostly done on assumptions. Agents assume that the public understands what is happening or worse yet, what is going to happen. Most problems the public experience in a real estate transaction are absolutely preventable and many are completely unnecessary. The public deserves a better process and this course will give the participant the resources, tools and ability to help the public avoid risk and prosper from a number of common scenarios.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to list and identify:
• The fiduciary duties required and expected by the public
• Best practices to help the public avoid risk
• Topics that should be discussed so the public is not caught of guard and can effectively plan and make informed decisions
• List and explain the safety issues that can arise in a real estate transaction
• Real Estate Commission Website Resources that should be used and resources for the public
This course provides the practitioner with real-world tools to give the public extremely thorough disclosures, realistic and true anticipated costs and procedures, and extremely detailed and honest explanations of what to expect during their real estate transaction, to help the public avoid problems, liabilities, missteps and/or unlawful acts. The practitioner will have tools that will Easify™ the real estate transaction for the public and provide better information helping the public to make informed decisions.
Avoiding Leadership Roadkill™ – The Broker Leadership Training
Stop settling for leadership training that leaves you feeling like you spent all day with someone talking at you and all you got was a warmed over list of the standard best practices. Be honest, most leadership or staff rarely, if ever, looks at it again. If they do, their momentum is thwarted because of the lack of buy-in. To add insult to injury you didn’t even get a T-shirt.
Finally, a fresh, totally laser-like custom plan that is so simple, so effective, implementation becomes a non-issue. The magic happens because the process is so logical and so much fun leadership gets fully engaged. Instead of being talked to, we help your organization become, one beat and one drum. In fact the process is such a hoot, you will not have to reference your notes because your team will OWN it!
How much is one good idea worth?
Here is a mere mention of some of the gems you and your team will discover:
- Free game changing resources, you didn’t even know existed and you had access to!
- The single biggest complaint agents have about leadership and a brokerage!
- Discover the most powerful secret that mobilizes Generation Y & X (your hidden assets) and actually get them engaged
- The top 4 inexcusable reasons why your office is not nearly as effective as it could be!
- Hiding in plain sight, what the top 1% of offices in the world DO and what the absolutely don’t DO! Ironically, what they don’t do is actually more important than what they do!
- Breakthrough systems that free up time and explode your revenue!
- The number one rule which absolutely must be observed… for Millennials and Gen X’ers to participate in anything
- The simple truth why your agents don’t have a deep appreciation for all the resources you provide
- Discover the most powerful way to fire-up Generation Y and Generation X
- The single biggest reason agents want to change offices and how to prevent it!
- What agents REALLY want from a real estate office but won’t tell you!
- Three secrets you need to know if you want to beat last year
- Energy hacks that explode your potential and reduce your stress!
- Why competing on price is one of the worst things you can ever do!
- The three books anyone in leadership MUST read!
- How to demonstrate value so you are not just an option but you’re the ONLY option!
- Momentum Management
- How to dramatically increase the conversion rate of agents shopping for an office!
- The art of demonstrating value vs. competing on price!
…And MUCH, MUCH More